Believe It or Not…You Really CAN Heal!
With prayerful intent you can move forward and heal from divorce. One step at a time, one day at a time. You won’t forget the past but it can lose its emotional power in your life.
If you want to heal from divorce…
- Know that it is possible for you to heal
- Believe God has “plans to give you a hope and a future”
- Decide you will do the work to heal from divorce
- Believe God will empower you to do that work
Taking charge of your life with God’s guidance can move you to a place where your divorce no longer has an unsettling emotional influence in your life.”
How Do You Heal from Divorce?
God provides the strength but you must be willing to reflect on your situation and to take action…
- Become intentional about making healing choices
- Learn strategies for healing from divorce and act on them
- Work through the emotions
- Rid yourself of destructive thoughts
- Choose thoughts that support healing
- Take actions to let go of the past and look to your future.
- Talk with God each step of the way and seek his guidance.
You can’t control all circumstances but you can work within your reality to make your life better…. You can draw on the healing power of God to support and guide you along the way.”
Support your healing from divorce by deciding to move beyond the past and by asking God to walk with you on that journey. Learn what it takes to heal. Work through healing steps. Get help if you need it.
You can heal from divorce. Believe it. I’ve done it! You can too.
I can do everything through him who gives me strength. Philippians 4:13 NIV
‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
For guidance on a personal journey that supports healing from divorce read Renee’s book Peace after Divorce.
Need prayer? Let us know and we will pray for you.
Please use the share buttons below to share this post.