- There is one God existing in the trinity: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- The Bible is the Holy Word of God.
- Christ died for our sins so that we might know God’s saving grace.
- We are saved by grace, not by works.
- Salvation comes from accepting Christ as your personal savior.
- God created people to be in relationship with him. A personal relationship with Christ is life-giving.
- The Holy Spirit nurtures believers for personal growth and service to God.
- Christ came so that we no longer need to live in darkness.
- God washes us clean when we confess our sins and seek his forgiveness. We are also to forgive those who sin against us.
We believe that marriage is a sacred covenant and that God designed marriage to be a lifetime commitment. We also acknowledge that divorce is a reality in our society. It is our intent to help those who are touched by divorce’s unsettling effects by sharing God’s redemptive grace and practical support for healing.
- Nothing, including divorce, can separate believers from the love of Christ.
- God hates divorce because of what it does to his children but he does not hate divorced people.
- God is close to the brokenhearted.
- We are called to live lives of compassion and love.
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.”
John 3:16 NIV