I really felt the Holy Spirit at work on my soul all day yesterday. It was weird, I felt as though I…
My kids tell me they are happy I’m coming to the workshop. They say I am happier.
I have been able to let go of some of the anger towards my ex and myself.
Peace After Divorce is very easy to offer. The ministry package provided us with everything we neede…
Rebecca RinkPeace After Divorce CoordinatorGrace United Methodist Church, Charleston, SC
The continued emphasis on the acceptance of divorced people as loved by God and not ‘damaged goods’ …
I felt like my eyes were opened. I had thought God would not let me into heaven.
Other’s experiences made me feel that I wasn’t crazy, that I’m doing great for where I am right now.…
This helped me know what to expect and what needs to be considered as I cope with divorce.
- Do You Really Need New Year’s Resolutions when Dealing with Divorce?
- 10 Ways to Cope with Christmas after Separation or Divorce
- Finding Happiness – When Divorce Leaves You Feeling Anything but Thankful
- Coping with Divorce – Why “Forgive and Forget” is Part Myth
- When Divorce Does Crazy Things to Your Heart