In this concise and powerful book, counselor and award-winning Christian author Renee Smith Ettline, M.Ed., outlines 12 opportunity areas where parents can help their children cope with the realities of divorce. Within each opportunity area are specific actions parents can take. These simple actions can make a big difference in your children’s ability to thrive despite divorce.
What You Do Matters! Help your children find safety and support that fosters a well-adjusted life despite the divorce of their parents.
Learn Ways To:
- Minimize your children’s divorced-related stress and frustration,
- Help children adjust to a life that is split between two homes,
- Talk with your children about separation and divorce,
- Help your children cope with a negligent parent,
- Help children find spiritual grounding in a time of turmoil,
- And much more.
Click Get Your Copy Now and Start Helping Your Children Today!
(You will be forwarded to the book’s page on Amazon where you can order.)
Note: You do not have to have a Kindle to read this eBook. Just download the Kindle app from the book page on Amazon at the link above. Look for “Read this book on any device” and click.
Children Coping with Your Divorce?: What Parents Can Do to Help
by Renee Smith Ettline