In Peace after Divorce author Renee Smith Ettline takes you on a journey that can change your life. Find out how you can become intentional about healing from divorce.
“Many don’t know where to turn for help given the tremendous change that divorce brings to our lives. This book offers needed guidance for adapting to that change.” ─Dave Harrison
Has Divorce Rattled Your Life? Look No Further…
You will find step-by-step support and guidance for dealing with divorce when you read Peace after Divorce. You’ll see firsthand why this book was recognized as an exemplary Christian self-help book by the 2013 Illumination Book Awards.
Unique in its uplifting blend of practical strategies and Christian inspiration this easy-to-read divorce recovery book will walk you through a personal journey that supports coping with and healing from divorce.
If you want your life to move forward in a positive way, don’t miss out on this book because it supports your ability to…
- Become empowered to overcome the pain
- Identify your barriers to healing from divorce
- Free yourself from troubling thoughts
- Help your children deal with divorce
- Cope better with your ex
- Discover your beauty to God
- Address the anger, guilt, fear, loss, and loneliness in your life
- Find out how your thoughts can help you move through divorce and find a better life
- Explore your readiness for a new relationship
- Strengthen your relationship with God as he helps you turn the ashes of divorce into beauty
- And much more
Here’s What Readers Say about Peace after Divorce…
Renee helps you understand how the devastation that is your new reality can be transformed into something even better. She uses scripture to give us strength and to know we are not alone. Renee takes God’s beautiful words and shows us how they apply to today. Your divorce will change who you are but this book will help you make sure it doesn’t define who you are. ─Liz Nista
The continued emphasis on the acceptance of divorced people as loved by God and not ‘damaged goods’ was something I needed to hear over and over. ─Becky Dority
Get Peace after Divorce through your favorite book vendor or order now by clicking an online store name below…
‘For I know the plans I have for you,’ declares the Lord, ‘plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.’
Jeremiah 29:11 NIV
- To learn about the Ettlines click their photo.
- Interested in our divorce group curriculum? Christian faith-based divorce support group materials are available through After Divorce Ministries, LLC and make it easy for your church or agency to offer a Peace After Divorce Support Group & Workshop.